Menu Close



The RM of Foam Lake accepts the following payment options:

  1. Debit/Credit Machine: The RM of Foam Lake is currently set up with credit card and debit card options for payment of property taxes and other services. We do not accept payment over phone or internet.
  2. Interact E-Transfers: The RM of Foam Lake accepts E-Transfers sent to
  3. Cash / Cheques: The RM of Foam Lake accepts cash and cheques, including post dated.

Controlled Burns

Any land owner wishing to have a controlled burn must contact 1-866-404-4911 to notify them of your controlled burn.  If a burn is happening and the fire department is dispatched, the land owner will receive a bill for services.

During a fire ban, Bylaw 05-2019 states that additional fees will be applied for any controlled burn infractions and be added to the fire bill. Please see bylaw for details.

Contacting Operators

Please do not stop the graders or mowers, or contact the operators directly.  It is a dangerous practice that the operators should not have to deal with.  Contact the office or the councilor to pass along the messages. For continuing infractions, custom rates could be charged.